Lights Out Standard Black-out Blind - 2 Pack
The Lights Out Standard Black-Out Blinds are super quick to put up and easy to use. Ideal for rooms where there are no curtains or the curtains are too light for sleep!
These are a lower cost option to blackout curtains and are useful in a number of scenarios:
- When it's summer, and too bright in the evening
- To help keep baby's room cool during summer naps
- To help encourage longer sleep ins
- Beating jet-lag when travelling by allowing you to sleep during the day
- Create a low sensory environment in hospitals and hospices
- For darkening the room for night-shift workers
- For use in rented accomodation where heavy curtain fixtures aren't allowed
- To darken media rooms or class rooms for projections or films
- For students to help them catch up on sleep
Comes in a versatile 2 pack. The blinds measure 1m x 1.2m. However please note they have rounded corners so you may have a small gap in each corner where the blind is curved if you are using with a 1m x 1.2m window. We recommend using 2 blinds to overlap and sit the blind over the frame rather than inside the window frame. The blinds also come with an accessory to use with deeper window frames.
They can be attached to open windows, allowing in the breeze on hot summer nights. Unique design means no fiddly size adjustments are necessary (read more).
They are not window specific, so can be moved from room to room or taken with you when travelling. Simple attachment with one sucker applied to the centre of the window. No need to reach to the top. They are a cheaper, multipurpose alternative to purchasing blackout curtains.