Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller - Double Stroller - Preorder
This variant is currently sold out
The problem with a lot of double strollers is that they just won't comfortably accommodate two children the whole way through from birth to toddlerdom. That, or they lack the features you get with single multi-terrain strollers. The solution to those problems is the Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller.
NOTE: Due to demand we are now operating on a pre-order basis, expect an 8 week delay. We do, however, have an in-store demo model available to trial so you can ensure this is the right choice for you.
- That it's double the fun! Indie Twin offers many options for multiples beginning at birth, so you can still get out and do what you love.
- Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
- With twins or an infant and toddler, this versatile side-by-side gives you a customized fit for each little one with quick access to both.
- The seats can sit independently upright, with great height for toddlers, but you can also independently set them up in bassinet mode.
- The narrow silhouette, smooth maneuverability on air filled tires and canopies redesigned with more headroom and sun coverage make Indie Twin’s adaptability unmatched.
- Folding Indie Twin is easy and completely seamless thanks to the ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar.
- You can add two capsules to the frame with capsule adapters, or have two carrycot attachments. You can also add the skateboard accessory to the back for a third child.
- The smooth ride, with quality suspension.
- The soft fabric seat, and ventilation aspects for baby's comfort.
- Being protected from the elements, and having little pockets available to use for drink bottles and treasures.
Details / specs:
- Weight: 36 lbs. (16 kgs.)
- Weight Cap: 90 lbs. (41 kgs.)
- No Age/Weight minimum on lowest recline settings.
- Standing/Unfolded: 36”L x 29.5”W x 26.5-45.5” H (91cm L x 75cm W x 67.3-115.5cm H)
with wheels 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 13.5”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 34cm H)
w/o rear wheels 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 12”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 30cm H)
- Seat: 12”W x 9”L (30cm W x 23cm L)
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19”L x 12”W (48cm L x 30cm W)
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23” L (58cm L)
- Footwell: 12”W x 11”L (30cm W x 28cm L)
- Adjustable Handle Height: 26.5”-45.5”H (67.3-115.5cm H)
- Shoulder Width: 12.5”W (32cm W)
- Seat to Knee: 9”L (23cm L)
- Knee to Footwell: 11”L (28cm L)
- Width at Knee: 12”W (30cm W)
- Upright Fold Height: 30.5”H x 13.5" W (77cm H x 34cm W)
- Adjustable bumper bars (removable)
- Air pump
- Wrist strap
- 3 year warranty on frame
What else can you buy to add to it?
- Car Seat Adapters for Maxi-Cosi, Cybex or Nuna capsules - usually in stock
- Parent Pack - usually in stock
- Non-PVC Rain Cover - usually in stock
- Footmuff and Liner - usually in stock in black, other colours pre-order
- Snack Pack - usually in stock in black, other colours pre-order
- Bassinet carry cots - twin bassinets usually pre-order
- Mini Board - usually in stock
If we don't have the colour you want (it comes in Maritime Blue, Dawn Grey and Black) or you want additional accessories not currently in stock please contact us to inquire.
What do other parents think?
Check out this review from Parenting Central which we found on YouTube: