We may have some courier delays as the country sees surplus demand in online orders coming out of Lockdown. Your patience is appreciated.
SHIPPING WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
We ship throughout the whole of New Zealand.
How much does shipping cost?
- Standard shipping is $7 within New Zealand, this includes for strollers and most car seats.
- Rural deliveries are $15.
- Large furniture is $50 because specialist freights are required to ensure your purchase is not damaged in transit.
Who do we trust to ship your products?
We use a service called GoSweetSpot to help us find the most effective courier for your package based on your location and the item you've selected.
GoSweetSpot courier companies are all reputable New Zealand courier companies. Most do weekday pick ups. We try ensure your order is in the next available courier after it is placed.
We reserve the right to use other carriers. From time to time this may be necessary, for example specialist freight is required for large items like double strollers or cots.
How long is the average delivery time?
We aim to process orders on the same day or next business day.
Once orders are processed, and with the relevant carrier, general expected timeframes during business days are:
- Otaki, Paraparaumu or Paekakariki is usually the same day.
- Mana-Wellington, Whanganui and Greater Wellington Region, usually the next day.
- Rest of the North Island 2-3 business days.
- South Island 4-5 business days.
- And rural delivery may take a little longer.
- Please let us know if your order is urgent.
- Please also note that shipping times may be impacted by Public Holidays.
- PRE-ORDER items do take longer, please contact us to discuss delivery estimates prior to purchase.
CHRISTMAS: be aware that our Christmas cut off is around 18 December for items to be shipped from us. We do not warrant that orders placed late December will be received in time for Christmas.
COVID: we are seeing some continuing delays following the Covid Lockdown.
How can you track your order?
When your order leaves our store, we will either email or text you based on what you select at checkout to let you know and to provide a tracking number to you.
GoSweetSpot allows us to track all our deliveries through unique labels which we print in store. Every time the label is scanned, we can track where your package is through the GoSweetSpot platform. We aim to share this information with you in real time as much as we can.
If there are any issues, contact us and we will get on the phone and chase the courier for you to see where your order is.
Please note we do not ship Touchwood cots or large furniture items through Go Sweet Spot. Pre-order items are also not always shipped with Go Sweet Spot. We also reserve the right to use other carriers if we consider this will be more efficient given your address or order. Time frames and tracking options may therefore differ to those above.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE NEW ZEALAND
For Australian customers, we use the same Go Sweet Spot platform and charge a $18 NZD standard rate for orders. Please be aware that delivery times are variable.
International shipping to other destinations is $35 NZD tracked for small items only.
Please note that we do not ship large items including car-seats, strollers, and nursery furniture, outside of New Zealand.
We reserve the right to refuse orders.
Note that you may need to pay additional customs and duties on your order, depending on where you are in the world. Baby Box Ltd accepts no responsibility for customs or duty charges.