Edwards & Co Otto Travel Stroller
This variant is currently sold out
The Edwards & Co Otto travel stroller is the ultimate all-rounder - he can cope with anything. Take him on the plane and you’ll love him at the other end! Sit up... lie flat... get a smooth ride without the punctures and fold him away with one hand. And from newborn, right up to 20kg, he’ll keep on loving you back.
- That Otto isn’t just a travel stroller – he is your second stroller that you can use every day, in every environment.
- He is designed for growth, from newborns up to 20kg. His seat reclines flat for newborn to 20kg. This versatility is almost unheard of with most travel strollers.
- Otto is strong, so you can trust him with your little passenger. Designed for strength with glass-filled nylon hinges and a fully welded aluminium frame, all under 7kgs!
- Designed to be smooth to push. Airpocket technology means wheels feel like air tyres without the threat of punctures for a smoother ride, and a smoother push.
- Designed for convenience, and to fold in under 3 seconds...Mum, dad, even grandma can fold Otto quickly and easily.
- Once folded, his lightweight frame and carry handle make him easy to lift into the car and his compact fold leaves heaps of room in the boot!
- He is carry on size. Fits into the overhead compartment on jets and complies with Air NZ carry on policy.
- You also have the peace of mind of a 2 year warranty from New Zealand's own Edward & Co.
Babies & toddlers love:
- The smooth ride, and being able to sleep when on the go (because travelling is so tiring for little bodies).
- The harness, which keeps them feeling secure.
- The ventilation, which keeps them comfortable.
- The view, with the ability to see their favourite people easily.
- The ability to rest back to almost absolutely flat or to sit up nice and tall.
How big is Otto, exactly?
- Size folded:
- With wheels: H54 x L 50.4 x W 26.5 cm
- Without wheels: H53 X L 43 X W 22.5 cm
- Size unfolded:
- Handlebar height (from ground to top of handlebar): 103cm
- Seat back height: 41cm
- Seat bottom to top of canopy height: 71cm
- Width of seat: 34.5cm
- Width of rear axle (with wheels): 50.4cm
- Kerb weight: 7kg
What colours does Edwards & Co's Otto stroller come in?
- Slate Grey - EXCLUSIVE!
- Moss Green
- Burnt Red
Can I grab accessories too?
Yes you can... Included in the price you pay is the multi-functional travel bag (which converts to a carry bag and pull bag).
Other accessories (sold separately) include:
- Sun cover with fasteners and UPF 50+, $39.99
- Rain cover with fasteners, $34.99
How does the Otto compare on Price?
Edwards & Co travel system is very reasonably priced, affordable for most New Zealand families. And it comes with a 2 year warranty!