Edwards & Co Otto Travel Stroller
This variant is currently sold out
The Edwards & Co Otto travel stroller is the ultimate all-rounder - he can cope with anything. Take him on the plane and you’ll love him at the other end! Sit up... lie flat... get a smooth ride without the punctures and fold him away with one hand. And from newborn, right up to 20kg, he’ll keep on loving you back.
Parents love these things about the Otto stroller:
- That Otto isn’t just a travel stroller – he is your second stroller that you can use every day, in every environment.
- He is designed for growth, from newborns up to 20kg. His seat reclines flat for newborn to 20kg. This versatility is almost unheard of with most travel strollers.
- Otto is strong, so you can trust him with your little passenger. Designed for strength with glass-filled nylon hinges and a fully welded aluminium frame, all under 7kgs!
- Designed to be smooth to push. Airpocket technology means wheels feel like air tyres without the threat of punctures for a smoother ride, and a smoother push.
- Designed for convenience, and to fold in under 3 seconds...Mum, dad, even grandma can fold Otto quickly and easily.
- Once folded, his lightweight frame and carry handle make him easy to lift into the car and his compact fold leaves heaps of room in the boot!
- He is carry on size. Fits into the overhead compartment on jets and complies with Air NZ carry on policy.
- You also have the peace of mind of a 2 year warranty from New Zealand's own Edward & Co.
Things babies and toddlers love about the Otto stroller:
- The smooth ride, and being able to sleep when on the go (because travelling is so tiring for little bodies).
- The harness, which keeps them feeling secure.
- The ventilation, which keeps them comfortable.
- The view, with the ability to see their favourite people easily.
- The ability to rest back to almost absolutely flat or to sit up nice and tall.
How big is the Otto stroller, exactly?
With wheels: H54 x L 50.4 x W 26.5 cm
Without wheels: H53 X L 43 X W 22.5 cm
Handlebar height (from ground to top of handlebar): 103cm
Seat back height: 41cm
Seat bottom to top of canopy height: 71cm
Width of seat: 34.5cm
Width of rear axle (with wheels): 50.4cm
Kerb weight: 7kg
What colours does Edwards & Co's Otto stroller come in?
Slate Grey - EXCLUSIVE!
Can I grab accessories for the Otto stroller too?
Yes you can... Included in the price you pay is the multi-functional travel bag (which converts to a carry bag and pull bag).
Other accessories (sold separately) include:
Sun cover with fasteners and UPF 50+, $39.99
Rain cover with fasteners, $34.99
How does the Otto compare on Price?
Edwards & Co travel system is very reasonably priced, affordable for most New Zealand families. And it comes with a 2 year warranty!