Haakaa Newborn Silicone Dummy
Haakaa Silicone Dummy is now available in a smaller size specially designed for newborns!
- That it is made from one piece of 100% silicone, so is soft, safe and free of harsh chemicals.
- No more hard plastic bits that trap moisture and leave nasty rashes - these dummies are gentle on skin, gums and new teeth.
- You can also throw the Haakaa Newborn Silicone Dummy in the freezer to relieve sore gums as your baby begins to teethe.
- It features 100% soft silicone.
- Mimics the shape of a mother’s breast to reduce nipple confusion. It's U-shaped design promotes natural breathing through the nose.
- Ergonomic shape won't leave marks or a rash.
- Suitable for newborns.
- Meets US Food and Drug Administration FDA standards.
- Free of BPA, PVC, artificial colours and phthalates.
- Cleaning and Care: Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
- Caution: Check product condition regularly - replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Sterilise after any illness.