Edwards & Co Oscar G3 Black Frame Stroller
THIS ITEM IS IN STOCK
Edwards & Co's Oscar G3 Stroller is a fun, three-wheeled stroller that will take you wherever you want to go! Key features include the reversible seat, so you can have your child facing you or facing outwards, and handy in-built adapters so it's easy to clip in the matching carry cot or capsule (purchased separately).
- How easy it is to use, with the click and go seat which is easily reversed, and the easy to click in extras too.
- The beautiful frame: look how stylish that is!!
- That it's easy to fold and fit in the boot of the car. Only 83 cm when folded!
- That the wheels move smoothly over different terrain, including sand and bark, due to the air-filled tyres.
- That the front wheel is lockable, meaning you can go for a jog with your child and create that active lifestyle you want for your family.
- That it comes with all the extras - including a tyre pump!
- That the basket fits a LOT of stuff, and it doesn't spill over.
- That the handle can adjust for mum or for dad - even when dad is super tall and mum is super short - with 7 different positions.
- That the Oscar G3 is the only stroller you'll need from birth through to toddlerhood (20kg limit), with three seat positions to suit newborns through to toddlers (lie flat, recline, and upright).
- It's so light! 8.7kg for the frame and 3.7 kg for the seat. Easy enough to lift into the car.
- The easy to use foot brake is designed for jandels or bare feet.
- You can remove the wheels if you need to (great for storing).
- The magnetic window for peeking at your little one.
- The great suspension, making for a smooth ride.
- The harness, which keeps them feeling secure.
- The ventilation, which keeps them comfortable.
- The view, with the ability to see their favourite people easily.
- The ability to rest back to almost absolutely flat or to sit up nice and tall.
Check out the foot brake:
What else can you buy to add to it?
- The Edwards & Co Carrycot for newborns
- The Edwards & Co Infant Capsule to create a travel system
- Adapters for other Infant Capsules
- The Suncover
- Baby sack (footmuff/liner)
- The Lascal Maxi Board will fit with the Edwards & Co Stroller
How does the Oscar G3 compare on Price?
Edwards & Co travel system is very reasonably priced, affordable for most New Zealand families. And it comes with a 2 year warranty and a lot of after-care support from Edwards & Co!