Unimom Mezzo Manual Breast Pump
The Unimom Mezzo is a well designed hand pump for occasional expressing, with a non-slip handle for improved grip. Hand pumping allows you to save electricity and go off the grid, and also offers you better control over the pace of your expressing.
Things Mums love about the Mezzo breast pump:
- That this pump is BPA, phthalate and lead free, keeping your baby safe from harmful chemicals!
- That the non-slip rubber handle provides for an easier grip.
- Mezzo is designed to ensure a direct flow from the breast shield to the bottle for maximum hygiene.
- A silicon massager is included for extra comfort, milk let down stimulation and a warmer feel.
- It's easy to assemble, use, and clean.
- Includes handle, diaphragm cover, silicon diaphragm with stem, breast shield, valve, bottle, bottle-stand, silicon massager, bottle cover, cap, disk and shield cover. Teats are not included.
How does the Unimom Mezzo breast pump compare on price?
- Unimom care about ensuring mums who continue breastfeeding have affordable options.
- A very similar manual pump by another well-known brand retails for over $144. This is almost $100 less!