Safety 1st OnBoard 35 LT Capsule Car Seat - Steel
It's difficult to choose between capsules. We think the Safety 1st onBoard™35 LT is worth considering over others primarily for it's longevity. We love that it fits babies for longer than most other capsules, and that it has a 8 year life-span (some capsules only have 5 years before they expire). Great value for families who plan on growing!
- Being able to rear-face their baby from 1.8 kg - 15.9 kg. Just to compare, the average newborn is between 3 and 4 kg, so this is quite a large range comparative to other seats. Rear-facing is safer for babies than forward-facing.
- Side Impact Protection keeps your baby safe from lateral collisions.
- 4 harness heights are spaced just right for a better fit.
- Extra newborn support with head and body inserts for your baby's comfort.
- One pull gives baby a secure fit and is easy for you too.
- An adjustable base means you can achieve the right fit to your car without flaffing around with extra towels etc.
- Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad.
- Lightweight and easy to carry - save your back.
- QuickClick® ensures car seat attaches securely to stroller with one simple click.
- LATCH equipped.
- Airplane ready.
How do you install the Safety 1st onBoard™35 LT?
You can install either using latch, or the vehicle seat belt. Check out these videos which explain how, or come and talk to us at Baby Box.
You can buy the Safety 1st onBoard™35 LT anywhere, why buy from us?
At Baby Box we offer three key things which most stores won't:
- Free installation by a qualified car seat technician.
- The ability to earn loyalty points (every $50 spent earns you $1 back to spend in store); and
- Laybuy through Laybuy.com so you can buy now, pay later. Laybuy splits your payment over 6 weekly interest free repayments, but unlike traditional layby, you receive your purchase straight away.
Come and talk to us today, and see if the onBoard™35 LT is right for your child and your vehicle.
Note: does not come with Stroller.