Maxi-Cosi Rodifix Air Protect Booster Car Seat
- How long it lasts! The Maxi-Cosi Rodifix will fit most children from 3.5 years of age through to 12 years old or from 15 - 36 kgs (although we recommend not moving them into a booster until you have exhausted the limits of your harnessed seat and are sure they are mature enough for a booster).
- As part of the Premium Maxi-Cosi range, the Rodifix is covered by Maxi-Cosi's Accident Exchange Service. If your car is in an accident, you can exchange your seat for a new one for up to 10 years from date of purchase.
- You don't need to compromise on safety for your older child. The Rodifix is i-size compliant for your peace of mind.
- The smooth 'EasyGlide' belt guide keeps the seat belt secure and in the right position. No more yelling at your kids to "sit back square!" or "put your arms back in the seat belt!"
- This car seat is quick and easy to install, and once it's in, it's in! Simply push the isofix attachments out the whole way, then slide and click securely into the isofix attachment in your car. Thread the seat belt through the shoulder EasyGlide belt guide, and have your child buckle themselves in.
- It's easy to adjust the height to fit different sizes of children, by adjusting from the top.
- Getting into the car-seat is a one click fit! This makes school pick up runs that much quicker, as you're not waiting for your child to fiddle around getting their seat belt into the right place.
- You'll find the vehicle lap-belt will sit securely over the lap and not over the tummy. This position reduces injury risk in an accident.
- If you don't have isofix, you can still use this seat as a normal vehicle belt installed car seat. Great for transporting between different makes and models of cars.
- The open design with simple access to the buckle means your child is safely secured and ready to go in seconds!
- The beautiful and exclusive colours look fantastic in your car, and co-ordinate with other Maxi-Cosi seats.
- That the Rodifix offers a recline position for a truly relaxing travel experience. This means they can sleep during long trips.
- The adjustable headrest provides additional comfort even as they grow.
- Unlike other boosters, there's no side bits to dig in as your child gets older. This makes the Rodifix perfect for larger children as well as older ones.
- The cool colours and high-end design are enviable and plush. Let them pick their favourite colour, or select one that looks great in your car.
Need more detailed info? Here you go:
- i-Size compliant with isofix keeping the base secure all the time.
- Improved side and head protection.
- Your child is less vulnerable in an accident than they would be if using what we call a "breakapart booster" (one that can convert to just a seat with no back) or "bum booster" (one that's just a seat).
- 3.5 years to 12 years (although best to start using as their normal seat from around 5+ years old).
- 15 to 36 kgs.
- 10 year product life (expiry date is 10 years from purchase).
- Isofix provides a rigid, permanent connection between the child's car seat and the car chassis, so if you brake sharply or have an accident, less force impacts your child.
- Isofix is quick and easy to install.
- Isofix is standard in most new cars from 2006 - to see if your car has isofix, check the car manual or look in the seat for the isofix logo or label at the base of the seat.
Accident exchange available
- For up to 10 years from the date of purchase, you can exchange your Rodifix AP if it's involved in an accident for a new seat. (Note some T&C apply).
- Read more here.
- Weighs 6.15 kg.
- Made in Europe.
- Forward facing install.
- Install with isofix and three point seatbelt.
- Suitable for most children aged between 3.5 years to 12 years, or 15 - 36 kg.
- Expires 10 years from purchase.
- Covers are washable in lukewarm water, using soap and a soft cloth.
- Manufacturer warranty for 2 years.
- Accident replacement for 10 years (subject to Maxi Cosi T & C).
How do I install the Rodifix?
Check out this quick and simple video if you need help, or talk to us at Baby Box. Don't forget, Baby Box do free installs on seats purchased from us!
How does the Rodifix compare on price?
Cost per use, the Rodifix is nothing. When compared with other premium brands of car-seats, we think you'll find the Rodifix from Maxi-Cosi very reasonable.
Baby Box also offers Laybuy through Laybuy.com, so that you can buy now and pay later. Laybuy splits your payment up into 6 interest free repayments, making this purchase more manageable.