Do you need a small, yet effective, electric breastpump? It's hard to be discreet when pumping, and you may not feel comfortable porting a larger breastpump around your work-place. Fortunately, the Unimom Minuet is small enough and powerful enough for mums who need to quietly pump at work.
This innovative, more compact design provides powerful, double expressing performance. It features 7 levels of massage modes and 9 levels of expressing modes to make pumping more comfortable and efficient.
With an in-built rechargeable battery and a new improved hygienic back flow protection system, the Minuet is on trend with an informative LCD display and USB charge port.
- That it's portable, lightweight and quiet – enabling discreet expressing while on-the-go.
- That this comes as a double kit and can be used single or double (this means you can express from both breasts at the same time, to minimise the time you need to spend expressing). A closed system with back-flow protection means the pump is more hygienic.
- The LCD display is easy to read.
- The Minuet comes with a Comfort Phase – Massage/Expression mode and suction level control, which allows you to customise your pumping speed and suction to your comfort level.
- The rechargeable battery makes this pump more portable - 1hr 45 mins of charging will give 2 hr 12 mins of portable pumping life
- A USB port means charging the pump is easy.
- A convenient 360 degree swivel top prevents airtube bending and suction loss.
- An optional silicone massager will provide extra massage stimulation and help stimulate a quick let down.
- All components that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA Free.
- Main body, 2 breast shields (inner diameter 24mm), 2 bottles (150ml) with caps, disks and covers, 2 air tubes, 2Minuet diaphragms, 2 diaphragm caps , AC adapter, USB charge cable, B-Connector (air cap for single expressing).
- Teats are not included with Unimom pumps. Any standard narrow neck teat will fit Unimom bottles.
How does it compare with the Forte?
- The suction of the Minuet is as efficient as the Forte but the difference is, the Minuet LCD is not a hospital grade pump so is designed for part time use only and not for exclusive use.
- The Minuet is more compact and convenient with bonus features such as the informative LCD screen and the USB port for charging. It has a newly, more durable designed milk back flow protector unit. The rest of the consumable parts are exactly the same as the Forte.
How do you use the Minuet?
- Simply turn it on, leave it on massage mode for the first 2 minutes, turning the level up to where is comfortable.
- Once let down is achieved, switch to expression mode and turn the level up to where is comfortable.
- Once your milk flow slows down, you can change back to massage mode to try and achieve another let down.
- Product: Breast Pump
- Model: UNIMOM MINUET
- Suction power (mmHg): 0 mmHg – 300 mmHg
- Comes as a dual pump with single pumping option.
- Power source: Ac adapter 5V DC, 2A smart phone jack (micro USB jack)
- Minuet extra breast shield kits
- Large breast shields 27mm. (Note: The Unimom silicon massager will not fit a large shield.)
- Unimom Carry Bag
- Switch Kit