Maxi-Cosi Rodi AP Booster Car Seat
Parents often worry about how long they should keep their child in a booster. The answer is: as long as possible. The Rodi AP will help you carry them safely up to 12 years of age. It also fits easily into different cars.
- How long it lasts! The Maxi-Cosi Rodi AP will fit most children from 3.5 years of age through to 12 years old or from 15 - 36 kgs (although we recommend not moving them into a booster until you have exhausted the limits of your harnessed seat and are sure they are mature enough for a booster).
- Additional side and head protection, for your peace of mind.
- The easy to use belt guide keeps the seat belt secure and in the right position. No more yelling at your older kid to "sit back square!" or "put your arms back in the seat belt!"
- It's easy to adjust the height to fit different sizes of children, by adjusting from the top.
- Added security with a small attachment from the car-seat to the top of the headrest reduces the seat's movement.
- Getting into the car-seat is a one click fit! This makes school pick up runs that much quicker, as you're not waiting for your child to fiddle around getting their seat belt into the right place.
- You'll find the vehicle lap-belt will sit securely over the lap and not over the tummy. This is important because in an accident, if a belt is over the tummy, the child is more likely to be injured.
- Easy to transport between different makes and models of cars.
- The open design with simple access to the buckle means your child is safely secured and ready to go in seconds!
- It's easy to remove the cover for cleaning.
- Co-ordinate with other Maxi-Cosi seats.
- That the Rodi AP offers a recline position for a truly relaxing travel experience. This means they can sleep during long trips.
- The adjustable headrest provides additional comfort even as they grow.
Just how safe is it?
- AirProtect technology protects your child's head and neck and keeps them in the safest position.
- Your child is less vulnerable in an accident than they would be if using what we call a "breakapart booster" (one designed to convert to just a seat with no back) or "bum booster" (one that's just a seat).
How do I install the Rodi AP?
Check out this quick and simple video if you need help, or talk to us at Baby Box. Don't forget, Baby Box do free installs on seats purchased from us!
- Weight 5.7 kg
- Width 43 cm
- Height 46 cm
- Length 68 cm
- Age: 3.5 years to 12 (approximate)
- Weight: 15 - 36 kg (subject to age and height)
- Install with 3 point seltbelt only
- Install forward facing only
- Expires 10 years from purchase
- Covers are machine washable at 30 degrees celcius
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
How does the Rodi AP compare on price?
Cost per use, the Rodi AP is nothing. This is a seat that could last your child years and be used every day. The Rodi AP is also $140 less than the Rodifix AP.