Or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $2.81 What's this?
This is so convenient! It's a waterproof bag which folds up super-duper small, so it's easy to port it around. When you need it, the easy roll and clip top keeps everything inside secure and wetness contained.
This is the kind of bag you think "I wish I'd got this earlier". I think we all have had that time where we've been out with our baby and something's happened, and the net result is us having to carry dirty nappies, or soiled clothes, home in whatever was on hand. Be it a supermarket plastic bag, or just a bundle of yuckiness.
If you kept a pop-in stuff sack on hand (whether in your baby's bag or yours), you'd never have that problem. Something would happen to your child and instead of thinking "oh ..... (words we shouldn't say but say in our heads)" you'd think "Luckily I've got my pop-in-stuff". And everyone observing would think "Wow, you really do think of everything! I wish I was as organised!"
Parents love that:
- When you need it, you can fit in a number of nappies or small clothes and simply roll and clip the top.
- The handy clip makes it easy to attach to your stroller or to another bag.
- That this is so handy for kindy! You can use them to transport almost anything... a wet set of clothes, dirty nappies, swimwear, toiletries or a sicky muslin or two.
- It's easy to use - pop what you want inside, then simply roll the top and clip, safe in the knowledge that both odour and wetness will stay locked inside until laundry time.
- Clean it with your clothes or reuseable cloth nappies.
- Using the pop-in stuff bag for their swimwear.
- Composition: 100% polyester PU coated.