Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller - Double Stroller
The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller
The Bumbleride Indie Twin stroller is the multi-terrain double stroller that gives you all of the features of a multi-terrain single stroller, and more! The Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller will comfortably accommodate two children all the way from birth through toddlerhood.
Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011.
It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
With its compact, lightweight frame, air filled tires and redesigned canopy giving more headroom and exceptional sun coverage, Indie is unmatched in versatility.
The ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar makes folding Indie easy and completely seamless.
Stay on course or take the road less traveled...
What do parents love about the Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller?:
- That it's double the fun! Indie Twin offers many options for multiples beginning at birth, so you can still get out and do what you love.
- With twins or an infant and toddler, this versatile side-by-side gives you a customized fit for each little one with quick access to both.
- The seats can sit independently upright, with great height for toddlers, but you can also independently set them up in bassinet mode.
- The narrow silhouette, smooth maneuverability on air filled tires and canopies redesigned with more headroom and sun coverage make Indie Twin’s adaptability unmatched.
- Folding Indie Twin is easy and completely seamless thanks to the ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar.
- You can add two capsules to the frame with capsule adapters, or have two carrycot attachments. You can also add the skateboard accessory to the back for a third child.
What do children love about the Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller?:
- The smooth ride, with quality suspension.
- The soft fabric seat, and ventilation aspects for baby's comfort.
- Being protected from the elements.
- Having little pockets available to use for drink bottles and treasures.
Some Detail Specs:
- Weight: 36 lbs. (16 kgs.)
- Weight Cap: 90 lbs. (41 kgs.)
- No Age/Weight minimum on lowest recline settings.
- Standing/Unfolded: 36”L x 29.5”W x 26.5-45.5” H (91cm L x 75cm W x 67.3-115.5cm H)
with wheels 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 13.5”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 34cm H)
w/o rear wheels 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 12”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 30cm H)
- Seat: 12”W x 9”L (30cm W x 23cm L)
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19”L x 12”W (48cm L x 30cm W)
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23” L (58cm L)
- Footwell: 12”W x 11”L (30cm W x 28cm L)
- Adjustable Handle Height: 26.5”-45.5”H (67.3-115.5cm H)
- Shoulder Width: 12.5”W (32cm W)
- Seat to Knee: 9”L (23cm L)
- Knee to Footwell: 11”L (28cm L)
- Width at Knee: 12”W (30cm W)
- Upright Fold Height: 30.5”H x 13.5" W (77cm H x 34cm W)
- Adjustable bumper bars (removable)
- Air pump
- Wrist strap
- 3 year warranty on frame
What else can you buy to add to it?
Car Seat Adapters for Maxi-Cosi, Cybex or Nuna capsules
Non-PVC Rain Cover
Footmuff and Liner
Bassinet carry cot
Comes in Maritime Blue, Dawn Grey and Black
Pre-order yours today for delivery between 6-8 weeks.
What do other parents think?
Check out this review from Parenting Central which we found on YouTube: