When coming up with a list of "essential" items, it's tempting to leave a changing table off the list. There are a few problems with that though. For example, where do you store all your nappies and wipes when not in use? And, what if you have pets or other children who want to get in on the action if you change baby on the floor? And what about your back? And do you want grandparents to be able to change your baby when they visit?
The Touchwood changing table is stylish and well-built. It's a great addition to any nursery, and co-ordinates with the Touchwood cots and Touchwood drawers.
Parents love that:
- The change table is available in a number of beautiful finishes, matching your other Touchwood furniture.
- The table protects your back, and is easy to use for mum, dad, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.
- The smooth opening drawer helps keep everything organised and close to hand.
- The wide table will fit even a big toddler, meaning you can use a change table the whole way through.
- An easy moving wheel allows you to move the table as needed, however a convenient brake means the table won't shift unexpectedly.
- The New Zealand designed Touchwood range are well-built with a great warranty.
- This is built from New Zealand pine, which is more sustainable than other woods.
- The table is full of storage space for all those extra things you accumulate with a baby.
- It's well built and doesn't shift around like it's made out of cardboard. You can tell it's been put together properly.
- Being comfortable, up high away from other children or pets.
- Being able to babble and coo at whoever is changing their nappy.
- As they age, they can use the table as a place to store their toys.
- 970 mm (H)
- 875 mm (W)
- 560 mm (D)
Changing Mat Measurements:
- 750mm (L)
- 500mm (W)
- 80mm (D)
Isn't it expensive?
The Touchwood change table does cost more than other change tables. But, the investment pays off. It lasts multiple children, after your children have grown, you will find new ways to make use of this storage space.
According to the Nappy Lady, the average baby will have 6000 nappy changes in the 2.5 years they're in nappies. When you look at cost per use, a changing table isn't actually that expensive.
- Please note we don't always have every colour in store, please call us to confirm on 04 298 6404.
- Delivery is $50 and requires specialist carriers. Please discuss to confirm shipping costs. Note that rural surcharges apply.
Come and test out the table with your baby in our shop as we have one in our bathroom for our customer's babies to use if needed.