The Lactation Station Cookie Premix
The Lactation Station cookie pre-mix is full of nutrients for breastfeeding woman. Bake yourself 30 delicious lactation cookies without a recipe or fancy ingredients, by adding only two pantry items to the lactation cookie premix.
The option to add either butter or coconut oil makes this pre-mix versatile for dairy and non-dairy lovers and even better: you can add your own flavour! Super delicious and packed with goodness.
Reasons mums love the lactation station cookie pre-mix:
- Keep your energy high, which you need to perform at your best.
- That The Lactation Station is a New Zealand brand, run by a mum! Because we all know mums get stuff done.
- Having a guilt free baking session and munch!
Everyone else loves your lactation cookie recipe because:
- They taste great!
- It goes a long way - makes 30 cookies!
- If baking for a friend, you look like a total badass hero boss face.
Top ideas for yummy breastfeeding cookies you make yourself:
- Add chocolate! YUM!
- Make them dairy free for the intolerant by using coconut oil instead of butter.
- Add raisins, and extra oats (to make them go even further), and peanuts.
- Put a dent in the top and add a dollop of jam.
- Mix in cocoa powder for yet another flavour.
- Add sprinkles or icing, just for fun.
- Put the mix into a mason jar and handwrite the recipe for an excellent "homemade" gift.
- Or make up the cookies, and present them in a beautiful box or mason jar. With icing. You could even ice them so that they look like boobies with little nipples, and present your mate with a jar of boobie biscuits.