Snuggle Bug Wrap
This variant is currently sold out
Snuggle Bug Wrap
Sensible babies love to be carried. The problem is, mums and dads sometimes have to use their arms for other things. A snuggle bug wrap is the affordable solution.
- That Snuggle Bug is a Kiwi company focused on making wraps affordable for Kiwi parents.
- Having free arms for other activities - like fixing a sandwich.
- Allows you to interact with your other children. Grab that mischief toddler's hand while keeping baby safe.
- The ergonomical design allows you to carry baby for extended periods of time. It's even easier than using your own arms!
- More economical and easier to use than a pram or stroller. Especially convenient for short trips.
- Makes breastfeeding easier because you don't have to sit and hold your baby to feed them.
- No buttons, buckles or clips to dig into you or baby.
- Reduces the risk of postnatal depression because you can feel close to your baby, without feeling trapped or unable to do anything else.
- Very portable, ideal for travelling with infants.
- Feeling more secure and safe (which reduces crying).
- Feeling attached to their caregiver (which promotes strong attachment).
- Symptoms of reflux and colic are eased.
- That it helps them be closer to mum or dad's face which enhances emotional development and stimulates brain development.
- Their spine is supported in the ideal position.
- They have a reduced risk of developing flat head syndrome.
- It's so easy to sleep, which means your baby improves their development of regular sleep patterns.
- Babies just feel less stressed.
- Made from 96% cotton, 4% elastane, one-way stretch material (EXCEPT for the slate colour which is 100% cotton).
- Ideal for babies from premature/newborn up to 9 kg but tested and can be used for toddlers up to 15 kg.
- Easy to follow instruction booklet included.
- One size fits all.