Snuggle Bug Wrap
Snuggle Bug Wrap
Sensible babies love to be carried. The problem is, mums and dads sometimes have to use their arms for other things. A snuggle bug wrap is the affordable solution.
- That Snuggle Bug is a Kiwi company focused on making wraps affordable for Kiwi parents.
- Having free arms for other activities - like fixing a sandwich.
- Allows you to interact with your other children. Grab that mischief toddler's hand while keeping baby safe.
- The ergonomical design allows you to carry baby for extended periods of time. It's even easier than using your own arms!
- More economical and easier to use than a pram or stroller. Especially convenient for short trips.
- Makes breastfeeding easier because you don't have to sit and hold your baby to feed them.
- No buttons, buckles or clips to dig into you or baby.
- Reduces the risk of postnatal depression because you can feel close to your baby, without feeling trapped or unable to do anything else.
- Very portable, ideal for travelling with infants.
- Feeling more secure and safe (which reduces crying).
- Feeling attached to their caregiver (which promotes strong attachment).
- Symptoms of reflux and colic are eased.
- That it helps them be closer to mum or dad's face which enhances emotional development and stimulates brain development.
- Their spine is supported in the ideal position.
- They have a reduced risk of developing flat head syndrome.
- It's so easy to sleep, which means your baby improves their development of regular sleep patterns.
- Babies just feel less stressed.
- Made from 96% cotton, 4% elastane, one-way stretch material (EXCEPT for the slate colour which is 100% cotton).
- Ideal for babies from premature/newborn up to 9 kg but tested and can be used for toddlers up to 15 kg.
- Easy to follow instruction booklet included.
- One size fits all.