Smooch Baby Love is perfect for sensitive skin (not just for the little ones...). Use it as a massage oil, or as a healing balm. A great addition to any hospital bag, and an amazing gift for a new baby.
Smooch Baby Love Baby Moisturiser
Why do mums and dads love Smooch Baby Love?
- It's excellent for massage! Let your baby and yourself relax with a massage oil that contains only natural plant based oils.
- It's safe! Smooch Natural Products don't use any ingredients that can't be eaten.
- It's healing! Whilst giving the massage you're helping to heal and prevent any rashes occurring.
- Baby Love can be used as a balm when changing nappies. Just rub it on after cleansing the area to help reduce rashes. Great on stubborn rashes and you should see fast results.
- Teething rashes can be nasty and dry out your babies lips and chin. Just gently rub the oil onto the sore area. You should see fast results almost instantly.
- Cradle Cap: Baby Love should help with cradle cap but for stubborn cases you may need to take the step up to Doctor Smooch.
- This is also good for babies with eczema. Spots, Blemishes, Scratches Gently apply Baby Love to assist the healing. Baby Eczema: For some, in mild cases Baby Love may help but we would recommend a step up to Doctor Smooch if you are wanting a product just for eczema.
- There is no reason why you couldn't use it yourself either... just need to find that magic person willing to give you a massage...
What's inside the Smooch Baby Love Moisturiser?
- Fijian Nui Pure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Vanilla planifolia, Lavandula angustifolia , Cranberry, Organic Fochina.
- Smooch leave ingredients in their natural state for best results so the consistency will change with temperature but this does not alter the effectiveness and it doesn't matter how often this happens.