Those tiny little fingers and toes are so often the subject of newborn photos. But when those nails start to grow, the challenge is to make them short enough not to scratch, without cutting more then you mean to.
The solution is these easy to use nail clippers, specifically designed for use on tiny fingers, which provide a safe way to keep your baby's nails well kept.
- The extra-large and soft-touch handle of the Steady Grop Nail Clippers provide a more comfortable and secure grip, making it easier to trim your baby's nails.
- These clippers are small, the perfect size for baby fingernails or toenails.
How to cut baby nails:
- Press the finger pad away from the nail, to avoid nicking the skin.
- Firmly hold your baby's hand or foot.
- Cut nails carefully along the curve of the finger, or straight across toenails.
We think you'll find the Safety 1st Steady Grip Nail Clippers a great item for your home health care set.