Is there such a thing as a car seat with all the bells and whistles for less than $400? Meaning rear-facing and forward facing, easy strapping and buckles, isofix or vehicle install, and fits mosts cars and children? The answer is yes. From baby to big kid, the Continuum 3-in-1 car seat is there for your family through three different stages.
- Getting extended use from a 3-in-1 car seat (also great for a grandparent's car or for daycare vehicles).
- Rear-facing to 18 kgs for increased safety.
- Forward-facing harness to 29 kgs.
- The option to remove the harness when in booster mode, the seatbelt glide guide is red and found under the head rest.
- Side Impact Protection for your peace of mind.
- Harness holders which keep the harness held back and make it easier to get your child in and out of the seat.
- Grow-with-baby pillow for a comfortable ride.
- The QuickFit™ Harness for easy adjustment of both harness and headrest in one simple step - no re-threading when a new child sits in the seat or your one grows.
- 3-position recline makes it easy to get a good fit in your car.
- Takes up less space in the back seat than other car seats.
- Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad, removes with no fuss for truly easy cleaning.
- 1 removable, dishwasher-safe cup holder.
- Made in the USA and has an S sticker from NZ.
- 10 year life span.
How to install:
Check out these videos for guidance, but remember Baby Box also offers free install on all seats sold by us!
You can buy the Safety 1st Continuum from other shops, why buy from us?
At Baby Box we offer three key things which most stores won't:
- Free installation by a qualified car seat technician.
- The ability to earn loyalty points (every $50 spent earns you $1 back to spend in store); and
- Laybuy through Laybuy.com so you can buy now, pay later. Laybuy splits your payment over 6 weekly interest free repayments, but unlike traditional layby, you receive your purchase straight away.
Come and talk to us today, and see if the Safety 1st Continuum is right for your child and your vehicle.