Ro.Sham.Bo Polarized Baby Shades - Punky Brewster Lavender
Ro.sham.bo baby is owned and operated by San Diego family Scott, Julia and their baby girls, Avery and Chloe. They started the company after realising that nobody was making high-quality baby sunglasses or stylish baby shades. Scott put his adult sunglasses on a child and lightning struck: Little People Deserve Big People Shades. Non-scientifically proven to be the raddest black baby sunglasses in the universe. Check out these Roshambo sun glasses!
- Polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain and protect your eyes
- Made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA Material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable.
- Soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- Nearly indestructible.
- Certified BPA, lead, and latex free.
- Small parts tested as safe for babies.
- These baby sunglasses are so light they can float!
- All packaging made in the USA of food grade material.
- Prescription-ready. Take the frames to any optician and get your prescription filled. No need to purchase those expensive designer frames!
- Fits ages 0-24 months+ depending on baby's head size. The flexible material gives lots of room to grow!
- Frame width: 108 mm
- Frame height: 36.3 mm
- Temple Length: 100 mm
- Lens width: 39.3 mm
- Lens height: 31.5 mm