The Zapp Flex is flexible and cool, and a very popular choice from the Quinny Zapp X collection. Quinny have designed the Zapp Flex specifically with toddlers and parents of toddlers in mind.
- That it is ready to go, right out of the box. Pop the front wheel and go in a matter of seconds.
- Completely module, and adaptable to your changing needs from birth to walking.
- A super light frame is sleek and strong, with the beautiful shape Zapp are known for.
- The handlebars are easy to hold onto, with good grippability (is that a word?).
- Super easy to navigate and turn. Great for shops!
- Beautiful seamless design embraces your child and folds up into a convenient package.
- Hard wearing wheels designed for a lifetime of adventuring.
- Simple foot brake with brilliant colour coding.
- Easy to carry when travelling.
- It comes with adaptors for the Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus or Cabriofix.
- The sweet hug of the Flex as it carries them through their day.
- Travelling along with mum or dad!
- Weighs just 8.8 kg (so light!)
- Folded size: 73 cm x 37.5 cm x 38.5 cm (so small!)
- Open size: 82 cm x 58 cm x 108 cm
- Suitable from 6 months, or from birth IF USED with a Lux Carrycot or Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus car seat.
Check out the Zapp X Collection!
We love this review from Pushchair Experts which provides a good up close look at the range.