Prene The Bec Baby Bag
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Prene's The Bec Bag is designed as a collaboration between Rebecca Judd and Prene. It's a beautiful and convenient baby bag and stylish handbag.
Rebecca Judd's name is synonymous with glamour, beauty and style. A woman who wears many hats, Rebecca Judd is undoubtedly one of Australia’s busiest and best-known personalities. As a mother of four children, a television presenter and brand ambassador to some of the country’s biggest companies, she understands the importance of versatility and practicality more than anyone we know.
Naturally, this new limited edition release, The Bec Bag, made in collaboration with Rebecca Judd, is an amalgamation of all that is important to her.
The largest and most glamorous Prene Bag to date, Rebecca and Prene have partnered to create a bag to fit her busy lifestyle, all the while staying true to her signature chic style. This makes a fabulous baby bag.
Features of this limited edition bag include:
- Brushed gold hardware.
- Metallic gold/black woven rope straps.
- 10 internal pockets.
- 4 external pockets.
- Top zip closure.
- Removable baseboard so you can have a structured or less structured look depending on your preferences.
- Top length: 55cm. Bottom length: 40cm. Width: 20cm. Height: 34cm.
- Made from: 95% neoprene, 5% polyester.
- Machine washable on a cool/gentle cycle with mild detergent. We recommend removing the baseboard and placing bag inside a mesh/lingerie bag before placing in machine.
- This bag is of pending Australian Design Registration. PRENE™ is a registered trademark of PRENE BAGS PTY LTD.