Keep a careful eye on your baby, night and day, from anywhere in your home with this Premium Digital Video Baby monitor. Oricom monitors give you the peace of mind and freedom to get on with other things around the home. And when only the best baby monitor will do for your baby there is only one choice, Oricom DECT Baby Monitors. DECT provides crystal clear sound and zero interference, ensuring you’re the only one listening to your baby.
- That the Oricom SC710 boasts a large 2.4" Colour LCD display and infrared night vision, making it easy to keep an eye on your little one.
- Temperature monitoring is included, which allows you to monitor your child more closely and keep them safe.
- Zero interference so that you are the only one listening to or watching your child.
- The SC710 is multi-camera capable so you can connect up to four cameras. Great for those who have more than one child to keep an eye on!
- It has a brilliant range. Up to 150m under optimum conditions.
- It comes with a 3 year warranty for your peace of mind. This is important given it is a more expensive item to buy for your child.
- Technical support is available in New Zealand.
Baby Unit Features:
- Wall mountable Infrared Camera
- Gives you a clear picture of your baby even in the dark.
- Nursery room temperature sensor
- Constantly displays the nursery room temperature
- Soft comforting adjustable night light, no need to leave your baby in darkness, a soft starry glow from the night providing comfort and reassurance for your baby, soothing the way to sleep.
- Five polyphonic lullabies, Providing a soothing auditory distraction to lull baby off to sleep. - Sound Sensor lights, you can use the sensor lights on the Parent Unit to monitor the noise levels in your baby's room, when the volume on the Parent Unit is turned down low.
Parent Unit Features:
- 2.4" Colour Display
- Large clear display allows you to keep an eye on your baby anywhere around the home.
- Parent talk back, this features allows you to talk to your baby whenever you need to use the comfort only your own voice can give.
- Multi-Camera Capable, connects to up to 4 camera units (CU710). Great for twins or for keeping a watchful eye on multiple children.
- Fully portable, this parent unit provides you with mobility and the hands-free convenience that will allow you to go about your everyday work and still be able listen to your baby.
- Adjustable digital volume control, adjust the volume level as needed.
How to get technical support:
For technical support contact 0800 674 266 (11.00am - 7.00pm NZ time, Monday - Friday)
What do others think?
We found this review on YouTube which we think offers a good look inside the box at the Oricom Secure710.