Maxi-Cosi Axissfix Air Car Seat
This variant is currently sold out
As a parent you always want to keep your child safe. Now, for the first time, you can keep them secure with Maxi-Cosi Air Safety technology® when they’re traveling. Built-in airbags make the AxissFix Air up to 55% safer* than any other forward-facing car seat.
How does the Axissfix Air work?
If your car has a front-on collision, the powerful forces involved can throw your child’s delicate head and neck forward. But with the AxissFix Air, the airbag activates immediately, inflating with cold air in fractions of a second and safely cushioning your child from harm. The integrated airbags give crucial protection to your child’s head and neck.
Let's see the Axissfix Air in Action:
This is the most expensive car seat on the NZ market at the moment, but is worth the extra spend because due to Maxi-Cosi's clever innovations.
Why parents love the Axissfix Air:
- With the AxissFix Air, you’ll have the confidence of knowing that your child car seat has a new level of unseen protection that kicks in when you need it most: Air Safety technology®
- You'll also know you have a car seat that complies with i-Size European safety regulations, which means easy isofix installation.
- Then there's the added benefit of the 360° swiveling seat - great for grandparents or post-c sec. Combined with an easy one step re-adjust harness, and little hooks to keep the harness out of the way when it's time to put baby in.
- You have the ability to face your child rear or forward facing. The seat offers rear-facing travel up to approximately 2 years (87cm) to enhance head & neck protection. AxissFix Air grows with your child up to 4 years (105cm).
- And you have the assurance of a lifetime warranty. Maxi-Cosi will exchange the seat if you have an accident too.
- Beautiful and exclusive colours are available, which co-ordinate with other Maxi-Cosi car seats.
Why children love the Axissfix Air:
- Staying asleep while mum or dad pops them into the car (it's easier to do this with the Axissfix).
- The recline positions, for a comfortable sleep. With 4 recline settings on the Axissfix Air, you'll have more options that other rotating car seats.
- The soft padding and cosiness of their Axissfix.
- Spinning around! As they grow older this is a huge bonus.
- The base adds height, so when your child is a toddler they'll be able to see out the window.
- The fun colours.
- Rearward facing from 61-105 cm in height (child's height).
- Forward facing from 76 - 106 cm (over 15 months to approximately 4 years old).
- Compact design, fits most cars.
- Made in Europe.
- Expires 10 years from purchase.
How does the AxissFix Air compare to other rotating car-seats?
The AxissFix Air just does not compare with any other rotating car-seat. In fact, there are no other car seats that we know of that offer the unique air-bag protection system for added protection! Maxi-Cosi are again ahead of the curve when it comes to car seat safety innovation!
How easy is it to install the Axissfix Air?
Check out this video which demonstrates how easy it is to install the Axissfix - the Axissfix Air is the same install method as other Axissfix seats. If you buy from Baby Box we also offer free car seat installation, so can make sure you're set to collect your baby from the hospital.
* 55% safer when compared to other Maxi-Cosi forward facing car seats.