Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Air Car Seat
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
As a parent you always want to keep your child safe. Now, for the first time, you can keep them secure with Maxi-Cosi Air Safety technology® when they’re traveling. Built-in airbags make the AxissFix Air up to 55% safer* than any other forward-facing car seat.
How does the Axissfix Air If your car has a front-on collision, the powerful forces involved can throw your child’s delicate head and neck forward. But with the AxissFix Air, the airbag activates immediately, inflating with cold air in fractions of a second and safely cushioning your child from harm. The integrated airbags give crucial protection to your child’s head and neck.
Why parents love the Axissfix Air:
- With the AxissFix Air, you’ll have the confidence of knowing that your child car seat has a new level of unseen protection that kicks in when you need it most: Air Safety technology®
- You'll also know you have a car seat that complies with i-Size European safety regulations, which means easy isofix installation.
- Then there's the added benefit of the 360° swiveling seat - great for grandparents or post-c sec. Combined with an easy one step re-adjust harness, and little hooks to keep the harness out of the way when it's time to put baby in.
- You have the ability to face your child rear or forward facing. The seat offers rear-facing travel up to approximately 2 years (87cm) to enhance head & neck protection. AxissFix Air grows with your child up to 4 years (105cm).
- And you have the assurance of a lifetime warranty. Maxi-Cosi will exchange the seat if you have an accident too.
- Beautiful and exclusive colours are available, which co-ordinate with other Maxi-Cosi car seats.
Why children love the Axissfix Air:
- Staying asleep while mum or dad pops them into the car (it's easier to do this with the Axissfix).
- The recline positions, for a comfortable sleep. With 4 recline settings on the Axissfix Air, you'll have more options that other rotating car seats.
- The soft padding and cosiness of their Axissfix.
- Spinning around! As they grow older this is a huge bonus.
- The base adds height, so when your child is a toddler they'll be able to see out the window.
- The fun colours.
- Rearward facing from 61-105 cm in height (child's height).
- Forward facing from 76 - 106 cm (over 15 months to approximately 4 years old).
- Compact design, fits most cars.
- Made in Europe.
- Expires 10 years from purchase.
How does the AxissFix Air compare to other rotating car-seats?
The AxissFix Air just does not compare with any other rotating car-seat. In fact, there are no other car seats that we know of that offer the unique air-bag protection system for added protection! Maxi-Cosi are again ahead of the curve when it comes to car seat safety innovation!