Little Mashies twinpack contains 2 reusable pouches which you can use to store your wee one's food in. These pouches feature their very own monster friend. The greem monster also featured on the front cover of Practical Parenting Magazine with his purple partner in crime!
- The super strong design for repeated use - you can feel the quality!
- They're super easy to use because of the shape - no gussets to get food stuck in! Puree any foods, pop it into the mashies pouch, pop in the fridge or freezer or even your kid's lunch box for school.
- They'll save you money by replacing the need to purchase packeted yogurts or foods, you can make your own.
- You're doing your bit for the environment because these pouches are reusable.
- Slightly see through background plus parents can see all the way through the pouch via the 11cm wide bottom ziplock
- They have an anti leak zip lock.
- They're easy to clean because they're dishwasher safe.
- Super cute and super fun friends cover the mashies bag. You can choose which one you want to eat from that day.
- The mashies monster body shape makes them easy to hold.
- 130 ml.
- 100 different uses.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Microwave safe.
- Large cap to reduce the risk of choking (plus all store bought pouch caps and pouch spoons fit Little Mashies).
- Wide bottom opening to make drying the pouch a breeze.
- Wide double ziplock along the bottom of the pouch for easy filling, 11cm and with anti-leak technology.
- Soft mouldable plastic that is BPA Free, Phthalate Free, PVC Free & Lead Free.
What do other parents think?
Here are some reviews from the Little Mashies website:
5 Stars: "Wish I knew before! I always make homemade baby food and I now have the perfect thing to put it in when out and about. I wish I'd known about little mashies 3 years ago when my daughter was a baby! I love that I can also use them to take out my own milk. Great product :) " Becky on Apr 26, 2018
5 Stars: "I love this product! My 4 and 1 year old daughters love using them everyday, and I can put so many different healthy foods in there without them knowing! Thank you thank you thank you!" Celeste on Apr 21, 2018
5 Stars: "I have a 7 month old a 2 and a half year old and both love eating out of them. My oldest laughs everytime I get one out and says "rudey bum" she thinks she is getting a treat when she sees the packet!" Nicole on Apr 01, 2018