Little Mashies Reusable Squeeze Pouch Twinpack
NOTE: WE HAVE SPLIT UP SOME 10 PACKS - SOME TWINPACKS MAY NOT COME WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Little Mashies twinpack contains 2 reusable pouches which you can use to store your wee one's food in. These pouches feature their very own monster friend.
Parents Love Little Mashies:
- The super strong design for repeated use - you can feel the quality!
- They're super easy to use because of the shape - no gussets to get food stuck in! Puree any foods, pop it into the mashies pouch, pop in the fridge or freezer or even your kid's lunch box for school.
- They'll save you money by replacing the need to purchase packeted yogurts or foods, you can make your own.
- You're doing your bit for the environment because these pouches are reusable.
- Slightly see through background plus parents can see all the way through the pouch via the 11cm wide bottom ziplock
- They have an anti leak zip lock.
- They're easy to clean because they're dishwasher safe.
Babies Love Little Mashies:
- Super cute and super fun friends cover the mashies bag. You can choose which one you want to eat from that day.
- The mashies monster body shape makes them easy to hold.
- 130 ml.
- 100 different uses.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Microwave safe.
- Large cap to reduce the risk of choking (plus all store bought pouch caps and pouch spoons fit Little Mashies).
- Wide bottom opening to make drying the pouch a breeze.
- Wide double ziplock along the bottom of the pouch for easy filling, 11cm and with anti-leak technology.
- Soft mouldable plastic that is BPA Free, Phthalate Free, PVC Free & Lead Free.
What do other parents think of the Little Mashies?
Here are some reviews from the Little Mashies website:
5 Stars: "Wish I knew before! I always make homemade baby food and I now have the perfect thing to put it in when out and about. I wish I'd known about little mashies 3 years ago when my daughter was a baby! I love that I can also use them to take out my own milk. Great product :) " Becky on Apr 26, 2018
5 Stars: "I love this product! My 4 and 1 year old daughters love using them everyday, and I can put so many different healthy foods in there without them knowing! Thank you thank you thank you!" Celeste on Apr 21, 2018
5 Stars: "I have a 7 month old a 2 and a half year old and both love eating out of them. My oldest laughs everytime I get one out and says "rudey bum" she thinks she is getting a treat when she sees the packet!" Nicole on Apr 01, 2018