Little Bamboo Bassinet Cellular Blanket
Are you looking for a soft, natural blanket for your little one?
Little Bamboo’s silky-soft Airflow Cellular Blanket is not only a baby’s best friend, but eco-friendly too!
- That the breathable fabrics reduce SIDS risk factors.
- That the linen is beautiful on the bed, and makes you feel excited about your little one's arrival in your nursery.
- Being able to be a bit more eco-conscious with your choice of linens.
- The organically grown bamboo fibre means you can feel good about your choice.
- How beautifully soft and silk-like this blanket is, increasing their comfort.
- That this is more breathable than cotton - happy baby!
- Warmer in winter and cooler in summer - comfy baby!
What's the deal with Airflow?
Airflow baby blankets are synonymous with being breathable and the bamboo blend enhances its breathability while also providing superior temperature control capabilities, meaning it provides greater warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
Why trust Little Bamboo?
Bringing together 40 years of history and innovation, Little Bamboo is one of the most popular and long-standing ranges of bamboo baby textiles in Australia. They are designed to perform as well if not better than cotton. But unlike regular cotton, bamboo is a renewable man-made - but natural - fibre that is organically grown without pesticides and little to no water.
How big is it?
Bassinet 100cm x 85cm (39in x 29in)
What's it made out of?
Made from 50% rayon from bamboo and 50% cotton for optimised function, quality and affordability.
Thermal (TOG) rating: 0.6