Haakaa Generation 3 Silicone Baby Bottle
This variant is currently sold out
The Haakaa Silicone Baby Bottle is made from 100% food grade silicone, which makes it uniquely soft and safe for your baby. You can buy the additional generation 3 flange and use it as a breast pump, then use the included teat attachment to convert it directly from a manual pump into a bottle WASTE NO DROP!
- The comfortable fit.
- How easy to use it is.
- The multi-functional design: easy on the wallet and the environment!
- That the soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple is designed to closely mimic breastfeeding.
- It's made of food-grade silicone for your baby's safety and your peace of mind.
- Ultra-wide neck design allows for easy cleaning.
- It's safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
- It's BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- That it is easy for little hands to hold.
- The silicone is impact resistant, so you can teach independence without worrying about breakages.
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake - reducing gas and discomfort.
- The most exciting feature of the Haakaa Silicone Baby Bottle is that it is fully compatible with the brand-new Gen. 3 Breast Pump and the rest of the Haakaa silicone bottle attachments! With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your baby bottle teat for any of the range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately).
- There's the famous breast pump flange that lets you express directly into the bottle, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and a sealing disk to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
- The Silicone Baby Bottle comes in two sizes - 160ml and 250ml.
- A convenient handle is included with the 250ml model.
- A slow flow nipple is included with the 160ml bottle and a variable flow nipple is included with the 250ml bottle (both come with a clear PP cap to keep your teat covered).
- This baby bottle is made up of one silicone bottle base, one attachment ring, one slow or variable flow nipple, one clear PP cap and one handle (250ml model only for the handle.)
Cleaning and Care:
- Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising this product with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not boil PP nipple ring. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your bottle.
- Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.