Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder and Teether
This variant is currently sold out
The Haakaa fresh food feeder is the perfect way to introduce solids into your baby's diet without the risk of choking. Simply put fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. Your child will enjoy the ability to experience the flavour and texture of solid foods while also building independence, learning to self feed, improve hand-eye coordination and fine-motor skills.
- That, being made from 100% food grade silicone, the Haakaa fresh food feeder is more hygienic and long lasting than other mesh material alternatives.
- This feeder is also a teether! Simply turn your feeder upside down and your child is able to chew and suck on a 100% food grade silicone teether – keeping your child entertained even longer.
- It's PVC, BPA & Phthalates free.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes allow for easy feeding. Allowing only small digestible pieces to come through.
- Full silicone design makes the feeder 100% safe for your child to chew and suck on.
- You can encourage your child to self-feed, build independence, develop confidence and improve hand-eye coordination.
- Easy to use and clean. Dishwasher safe.
- The silicone pouch does not absorb odor, breed bacteria, leak juice or change colour due to stains.
- Assists in teething pain and busy little hands.
Wash product before and after each use. Disassemble the product as soon as child has finished and hand wash in warm soapy water (although dishwasher safe) rinse thoroughly and dry.
Do NOT use any bleach based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your haakaa products. To sterilize use one of the following methods: Steam sterilizing (electric or microwave) or boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
Please note: Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months plus. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.