Haakaa 280ml Thermal Wide Neck Stainless Steel Bottle
Did you know, that an estimated 1,500 plastic bottles end up as waste in landfills or thrown in the ocean every second?! With a huge portion of these plastic baby bottles.
Haakaa have really thought about how to minimise that environmental impact with their range of bottles made from stainless steel. The neat thing about these bottles is that Haakaa have considered the whole product life-cycle. You can use the bottle for your baby, adjusting the teat as your baby grows.
When your baby has finished with bottles, the top can be replaced with a sippy cup top for your toddler. And when your toddler goes to school and wants a longer bottle that fits more water inside, you can buy a Haakaa cap and turn it into a thermos. Great for porting hot lunches or soups to school or work. We think that's so cool!
280 ml | 9.4 oz | FAST FLOW NIPPLE
Other parents agree, and love that:
- These bottles are BPA free, and the stainless steel means that no plastic will leach into your baby's milk.
- How convenient the bottle is. Because it is a thermal bottle, it will keep liquids hot or cold for 6 or more hours so no more worrying about hot water for formula feeding or icepacks to keep milk cold when you are on the go. Make travel, playdates and outings hassle free.
- That, unlike glass and plastic baby bottles, stainless steel is unbreakable and naturally bacteria resistant which is perfect for unforgiving toddlers on the go.
- Thermal baby bottles keep liquids hot or cold for 6 or more hours.
- The medium flow, anti colic, nipple allows baby to drink continuously without gasping for air or drinking bubbles.
- With wide necks and inner scales, these thermal bottles have more visibility than any other brands and the measurements will not scratch off over time.
- Accessories allow for easy conversion to toddler sippy cup or straw bottle.
- All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Lead free and tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations - for your peace of mind and your child's safety.
- The easy to hold design.
- The fun top - it looks like a little friend.
- That you can dress up the bottle with a fun sleeve.
How do you clean it?
You will need to clean it after each use. We recommend hand washing your bottle (although dishwasher safe) with warm soapy water and rinsing thoroughly. DO NOT MICROWAVE steralise. Do not use bleach based agents.
Things to be mindful of:
While these Haakaa bottles are robust, it is important to check the bottle and nipple condition regularly and replace if product shows signs of damage. We also remind you that infants to be supervised at all times and please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one. To ensure vacuum insulated system works properly please do not boil the body of the bottle. Can be rinsed under boiling water.
How does the Haakaa bottle compare on price?
It's spendy - but it's not. It costs more than plastic bottles, definitely, if you compare one to one. But, a lot of plastic baby bottles recommend replacement after 3 months of use. That adds up quickly!
Because of the different caps and ways you can use this bottle, we think it's actually 3-4 products in one. How much would you spend on a baby bottle, a sippy cup, a straw bottle, and a small thermos for your child? We bet a lot more than you would spend on this bottle and additional accessories/caps!
What does Kate Mead say about this bottle?