Cuski Comforter - Fizzy Original
Babies almost without fail become very attached to their Cuski Comforter. Suitable from birth, Cuski has all the qualities a child looks for in a comforter: softness, sheer lovability and a label to twiddle. Made from safe breathable fabric, the Cuski is an easy to manage shape for little ones.
"I had read that it was quite important to have a comforter in the cot, something he could snuggle with that smelt of Mummy, so when I saw the Cuski I thought 'perfect'. Well, he ADORES it (we have 2 now of course!) It is the first thing he grabs when he is put in his cot and he loves holding it and chatting away to it before and after his sleep."
- Made from super soft terry cotton, 80% cotton, 20% polyester with cotton filling for the head. The small polyester component helps the Cuski stay soft and retain its colour even after years of cuddling and washing.
- Cuskis are used in the neonatal and SCBU in the UK and safety tests have recommended Cuski from birth onwards.
- Cuskis are made in a breathable fabric, and shaped and designed to fall away from the face with movement.
- For peace of mind, Cuski has been fully tested to European Safety Standards. Cuski complies will all relevant British and European safety standards. BSEN71, EN71 Parts 1,2 & 3. Registered Design Number 2086842, Registered Trade Mark Number 2196415.
- It is machine washable and, wash after wash, will retain its wonderful softness. The fabric is certified with the Okeo Tex standard showing the fabric has no harmful substances in it.
- Notes for use: Cuski is a comforter, designed for snuggling and cuddling. It is not a teether!