Close Pop-in Swim Nappy - Monster Edie
The Close pop-in swim nappy is made of a special laminate which is softer and more flexible than traditional neoprene and contains three layers - inside, a fast wicking fleece, outside, a stain resistant water repellent layer and between the two lies a hidden waterproof membrane.
This special material coupled with the Close Pop-in unique ‘seal to skin’ binding at the legs and waist means you can be sure our Pop-in swim nappy will keep any little accidents safely contained in their swimmers, leaving you free to simply enjoy your splash about together…We think they are just close common sense!
- That your Pop-in swim nappy can be used with or without a liner, and although it works perfectly well alone, using one can help make change time a little less messy!
- It's UV protection 20+ for your peace of mind.
- Pairs beautifully with the Close Pop-in swim top.
Babies and toddlers love:
- The pool! The beach! The waves! The sandcastles!
- Feeling comfortable and confident!
- Rinse immediately after use and wash with similar colours.
- Composition: 100% polyester with PU laminate
- Available in a range of sizes (the following is a guide only). Please remember a snug fit at the waist and legs is essential for the swim nappy to do its job properly
- Small – from birth – 3kg (6.6lbs)
- Medium – from 4 months – 6kg (13.2lbs)
- Large – from 8 months – 9 kg (19.8lbs)
- XLarge – from 16 months – 13kg (28.6lbs)