Close Pop-In Reusable Training Pants - Parrot
Close Pop-In Training Pants allow parents to ditch the single use disposable plastic training pants for these soft, eco-friendly reusable options from Close Parent. Designed to look and feel like regular big kid's underwear, while offering protection against little accidents. Your child will love the fun designs and that they can be easily pulled up and down for trips to the toilet or potty.
Why we love the Close Pop-In Reusable Training Pants:
- There's an absorbent inner layer that can hold a little wee and a soft waterproof outer layer to help protect chairs and carseats.
- They are quick-drying and can air dry rapidly, even inside, ready for their next use.
- They come in four sizes for a perfect fit.
- They are so much cheaper than disposable pull ups every day, and much better for the environment too.
Which size to buy?
- Small: 12-18m. Fits 10.2-11.5 kg / 22.5-25.4 lbs.
- Medium: 18 - 24m. Fits 11.5-12.5 kg / 25.4-27.6 lbs.
- Large: 2- 2.5 years. Fits 12.5-13.5 kg / 27.6-29.8 lbs.
- Extra Large: 2.5 years+. Fits 13.5 kg+ / 29.8lbs+.
- Customer feedback is to SIZE UP if unsure or between two sizes.
What are they made from?
Outer layer: 65% polycotton, 35% cotton. Inside core: 100% polyester microfibre. Waterproofing: PU coated polyester, Inner layer: 100% polyester (fast wicking fast drying)
Are these good overnight?
These potty training pants are designed for day-time use to catch accidents, they're not as absorbent as a nappy. For overnight check out the Pop-In Nighttime Training Pants which offer extra absorbency and boosting options.