Close Pop-in Newborn or Prem Nappy Pack 2020 - Pastel
The Close Parent Pop-in newborn nappy is an affordable way to bridge the gap between tiny baby and birth to potty sizing.
Unlike the standard one size Pop-in it is specially designed to be used on a tiny or prem baby. Unlike its older sibling, the outerwrap can be easily be wiped clean and re-used if not soiled, leaving you to just switch the soaker over come change time...easy!
The clever double sided design means you can choose, 100% soya… known as vegetable cashmere or stay dry suede cloth against baby’s delicate skin…We think it is just Close common sense! The front section is contoured to sit below the umbilical cord rather than over it and the nappy itself is much slimmer and intended for the lower wetting, high frequency changing those first few weeks bring, with up to 10 changes a day.
- Bridge the gap from tiny baby and birth to potty sizing 5-12lbs, 2-5.5kgs
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick changes
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- Removable soakers so outer wrap can be re-used if not soiled
- Contoured to sit underneath the umbilical cord
- Soya and stay dry suede cloth sides to the inner soaker
- Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (or cooler) (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
- Single printed newborn nappy contains one printed newborn outer shell and one newborn soaker