Close Pop-In Minkee Nappy - Princess Pink
The award winning Pop-in New Gen V2 reusable nappy from Close Pop-in + minkee now comes in this cute Princess Pink colour.
The stretchy tabs work just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time, and a soft waterproof shell lets baby's bottom breathe.
There is a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy to get extra dry time between changes.
These award winning V2 Pop-ins are the best yet - with their hidden wash tab and greater flexibility in sizing and fit, we think that they are just Close common sense!
Parents love that:
- One size fits all - which means you don't need to buy as many nappies. Adjust the poppers for a perfect fit.
- Pop-in reusable nappies are from birth to potty, nappy grows with baby from 7 lbs or 3.18 kg through to 35lbs or 16kg
- The gusseting around legs helps your baby stay dry, and is as leak proof as the best disposable nappies.
- The minkee inner is fast drying and great at wicking moisture away from baby, plus there's no chemicals to worry about.
Babies love that:
- These nappies are comfortable for their little bottoms.
- They have really fun colours to enjoy.
How much money can you save?
The average baby could use 6000 disposable nappies in 2.5 years.
We price-checked at Countdown Supermarket, November 2017.
Average costs were:
- Homebrand, 30 cents a nappy = $1,800
- Treasures, 56 cents a nappy = $3,360
- Huggies, 64 cents a nappy = $3,840
You only really need to buy 20 cloth nappies, and even calculating the cost of washing, it works out costing a lot less. (Not to mention the environmental cost.)
What support is out there?
At Baby Box we can teach you how to use your close pop-in nappies.
We also recommend the following websites:
- Kate Meads Waste Free Parenting - Cloth Nappies info.
- The Close Parent website - For info on Close Pop-in nappies, and trouble shooting.
We love colour co-ordinating our Pop-in soakers and boosters with their outer shells, but please be aware that many factors can affect the colours of the inserts once in use, including detergents and of course the content of the nappies, variable as they are. We therefore cannot guarantee that the colours will retain their integrity and in some circumstances may become stained or lose their colour. Please be assured that this does not affect the functionality of the product in any way so we cannot indemnify against this and it is not covered by the warranty. Please wash dark colours separately.
Need to see it in action?
This video is very good at describing how close pop-in nappies work. Just note that the demo nappy is not the version 2 that we sell - the version 2 goes from newborn and has laundry tabs included.
Please note, this is a new gen V2 nappy and is not compatible with previous versions of the Pop-in.