How do you ensure you aren't spending all day scrapping poo when you switch to cloth nappies? Why, by using liners of course!
Parents love that these liners:
- Are biodegradable, and can be used with any reuseable nappy.
- The liners make reusable nappy more flexible, allowing you to use it in the way you want to, when you want to…
- Reduce mess when storing dirty nappies and doing your laundry.
- After use, if they are wet, they can be placed in your bin or flushed away if soiled.
- Are made from PLA (cornstarch).
- Are disposable, flushable, and compostable.
- Maintain dryness and retain solids.
- Are soft yet strong!
- The liner allows moisture to pass one way though the nappy to help keep baby dry, whilst also retaining solids to keep the nappy clean.
- With a lovely soft texture they are great for the most delicate bottoms.
2 rolls of 80 biodegradable liners in PLA (a modern polyester derived from natural starches or sugars) cut to fit your Close Pop-in Reuseable nappy but which may be used with any reusable nappy.
How do the close pop-in liners compare to others on price?
Cost per liner is 9 cents. This compares with 15 cents per liner for Express the Best Flushable Bamboo liners ($15 for 100 liners), or 12 cents per liner for Snazzipants Flushable liners ($12 for 100). (*Prices checked 29 December 2017 against other online NZ retailers).