Close Pop-In Flushable and Compostable Liners 2 Rolls (160 liners)
How do you ensure you aren't spending all day scrapping poo when you switch to cloth nappies? Why, by using liners of course!
Parents love that these liners:
- Are biodegradable, and can be used with any reuseable nappy.
- The liners make reusable nappy more flexible, allowing you to use it in the way you want to, when you want to…
- Reduce mess when storing dirty nappies and doing your laundry.
- After use, if they are wet, they can be placed in your bin or flushed away if soiled.
- Are made from PLA (cornstarch).
- Are disposable, flushable, and compostable.
- Maintain dryness and retain solids.
- Are soft yet strong!
- The liner allows moisture to pass one way though the nappy to help keep baby dry, whilst also retaining solids to keep the nappy clean.
- With a lovely soft texture they are great for the most delicate bottoms.
2 rolls of 80 biodegradable liners in PLA (a modern polyester derived from natural starches or sugars) cut to fit your Close Pop-in Reuseable nappy but which may be used with any reusable nappy.
How do the close pop-in liners compare to others on price?
Cost per liner is 9 cents. This compares with 15 cents per liner for Express the Best Flushable Bamboo liners ($15 for 100 liners), or 12 cents per liner for Snazzipants Flushable liners ($12 for 100). (*Prices checked 29 December 2017 against other online NZ retailers).