Close Pop-In Bamboo Wipes Brights - 10 Pack
If you're like us, you probably never expected your newborn's bottom to be this fragile. The problem with a lot of disposable wipes, is that they are quite harsh and either too wet or not wet enough to efficiently clean your little one. Couple that with the environmental impact thousands of wipes have on the environment, and it's hard to feel good about nappy changes.
These ultra soft bamboo wipes are the perfect solution. Simply combine them with warm water, and use them to clean your little one after every change. You'll be surprised how effective they are.
- Being able to use warm water (and no chemicals) on baby's bottom.
- That these gorgeously soft, super absorbent and anti-bacterial bamboo wipes are an ideal alternative to disposables.
- That they are made from bamboo, the fastest growing plant on earth. This minimises the environmental impact even more.
- They are 100% natural, perfectly sized and soft.
- They can be used on bottoms, faces or hands.
- Easy to clean. You can simply wash them with your nappies or your laundry.
- Great for sensitive bottoms!
- You receive a range of gorgeous colours, and each wipe has a really cute close pop-in tab with their lovely little heart and logo on them.
What's in the pack?
This pack has 10 bamboo reusable cloths in a mixed combination of bright colours. It also comes with a really cute bag to store them in. The bag can be washed with the wipes.
How do these compare on price?
Close pop-in reuseable bamboo wipes are great value. You receive a bag valued at $5, and 10 bamboo wipes. Per wipe, that's $2.50. Other bamboo baby flannels cost $15 for a three pack - that's twice the price per wipe.
When compared with disposable wipes the savings are even more impressive.
Pastel wipes also available.