Classic World Cutting Vegetable Puzzle
Have fun learning about vegetables, shapes, and colours, inside and outside with this colourful cutting fruits puzzle! The vegetables can be cut on one side of the cutting board and matched to their complete vegetable image on the opposite side.
- Quiet, occupied children. Which this puzzle delivers!
- Knowing this is a healthy choice for training your toddler's hand eye co-ordination and hand flexibility.
- It's safe too! Whilst cutting real fruits and veges is also great for toddlers, it requires that extra supervision.
- It feels good to have your children playing with wooden toys, instead of plastic or screens.
- The challenge and imaginative play scenarios created. It helps their nature observation skills, improves their physical ability, and assists in developing spacial ability too.
- Chopping vegetables is also something that mum and dad do at home, so must be cool.
Recommended from 18 m +, 20 pieces.