Bumbleride Indie All Terrain Stroller
The Adventurer. An everyday stroller made for active families that care about responsible manufacturing. The Bumbleride Indie All Terrain Stroller is the only one you’ll need from birth through toddlerhood and is unmatched in versatility. Its air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension give you the smoothest push and most comfortable ride no matter where you explore. Take the road less traveled.
- Built for all-terrain. Air-filled tires (12”) and all wheel suspension. 360 degree swivel front wheel with in-line lock option for all-terrain.
- One step hinged fold with ergonomic trigger release and auto-lock.
- One-handed backrest recline.
- Large cargo basket with storage for air pump (pump included).
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents.
- Machine washable seat fabrics + canopies (all removable).
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads.
- Adjustable footrest for infant option and deep footwell for toddlers.
- Adjustable handle with TPR grip (PVC free) with safety strap included.
- Infant-ready even with no attachments.
- Lightweight, compact frame.
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs) Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET* & OEKO-TEX certified (*black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller).
- Padding from untreated, OEKO-TEX certified polyester fill.
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from ocean plastics