In hot weather most self-respecting and sensible babies like to sleep without blankets. That doesn't fly so well in the middle of the night though, when your little one wakes the household because he's cold and needs a cuddle.
The solution? A three season sleep bag. Use without any other clothing or blankets on hot nights, and simply add extra blankets or long sleeve t-shirts and PJs in the winter.
- That New Zealand merino sleeping bags are an innovation that helps prevent baby waking in the night. A popular alternative to sheets and blankets.
- A merino sleeping bag will prevent baby from wrigging out of the blankets and getting cold. That means more sleep for you and baby.
- How easy it is to use one! Simply open the bag out flat by undoing the shoulder domes and opening the zip. Lay baby on the opened bag, and insert their arms through the armholes. Dome up the second side and zip up around baby. Baby is now snug as a bug in a rug!
- New Zealand made!
- That the self-regulating natural fibres keep baby comfortable all night long by regulating moisture and temperature.
- Even unfamiliar surroundings are easy to sleep in, as baby associates the bag with sleep.
What's it made out of?
These bags have two layers:
- on the inside, 100% superfine New Zealand merino (200gms, 18.9 micron) which is so soft, it feels like silk.
- on the outside, 100% cotton, knitted in New Zealand.
There are 2 domes on one shoulder, and an open ended side zip, opening from the bottom of the bag all the way up to under one arm.
Available in Infant 90cm long and 40 cm wide.