Atawhai Farm Goat Milk Soap - Stegosaurus
Beautifully boxed handmade dinosaur goat milk soaps, made in New Zealand at Atawhai Farms, make a perfect gift.
These goat milk soaps are perfect for new parents, worried about how to keep their new baby's fragile skin clean. The ingredient's list provides the reassurance needed, with all natural ingredients (it's probably edible too).
- Goat milk soap is made out of natural ingredients which are gentle for baby's skin. For a newborn you could simply put a little on your hands, then swish into warm bath water, for a luxe touch.
- That it's a 2 in 1 cleanser and shampoo, which means you won't need to buy multiple items.
- It has great healing properties and is perfect for sensitive skin.
- With the cute design and lovely packagin, these soaps make a great gift.
- Made in New Zealand - so you can support local and know that this has been ethically produced.
Babies and children love:
- That the soap lathers and feels amazing.
- This soap is very gentle, and moisturising on their skin.
Ingredients: Fresh goat milk, coconut oil and olive oil.